Terms and Conditions
Punt Casino is owned by Effice Group N.V., a Limited Liability Company, with its registered office address at Abraham de Veerstraat 9, Curaçao. Punt Casino licensed and authorized by the Government of Curacao and operates under the Master License of Gaming Services Provider N.V. (#365/JAZ)
Detailed below are terms and conditions related to the use of Punt Casino. Please ensure that you fully understand the contents of this document and willingness to abide by what’s addressed before you play.
Should any parts of this document not be clear, please seek the advice of a local legal official, especially in the case that you have any questions regarding your rights and obligations arising from this agreement.
We utilize the most modern and peerless methods to maintain and secure your sensitive and personal data, thereby ensuring total player protection.
These include transmission of sensitive details to and from the client application, encryption of the user name and password information, and transfer of data from our servers.
By playing at Punt Casino, you agree to comply with the following Terms and Conditions.
General Terms & Conditions for Membership
- You obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts, or methodologies, by using the website Punt Casino provides and the material contained therein.
- Participation in the activities and games provided by Punt Casino is open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation in a game provided is void wherever prohibited by law.
- You must be at least 21 years old to use this service. You may only participate in any gambling events if it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in the jurisdiction you reside in. You must understand and accept that we are unable to provide you with any legal advice or assurances in such instances.
- Only one real account per player and per address is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any winnings, any account balance will be confiscated, and all withdrawals will be canceled.
- Information provided during the download of the Punt Casino app, the sign-up process, or during the registration for any promotion will be kept in the strictest confidentiality. However, the player may receive intermittent notices from Punt Casino and/or its partners. The player may ask to unsubscribe at any time.
- Punt Casino makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate on our site nor shall any of Punt Casino’s employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
- Employees of Punt Casino, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in Punt Casino.
- Punt Casino is for entertainment value only. No deposit is necessary or required to play at Punt Casino. You may play without betting money if you wish. Any participation at Punt Casino is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing Punt Casino, you acknowledge that you do not find Punt Casino to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent.
- Regarding the outcome of game results, the player agrees to accept all outcomes as output by game provider via Punt Casino.
- You are only permitted to enter Punt Casino for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Punt Casino website is strictly prohibited.
- Punt Casino reserves the right to cancel your account should we suspect fraudulent practices to be taken place or should you be in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Punt Casino reserves the right to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your casino account in any circumstances that we deem to be going against these terms and conditions, including:
- If there is evidence to suggest that you have more than one active account for Punt Casino;
- If you participate in a Casino promotion and cash in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
- If you provide incorrect or misleading registration, account or identification information;
- If you are not of legal age;
- If you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in Punt Casino is prohibited by law;
- If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play using your Punt Casino account;
- The player is conscious of the fact that he/she might lose money using this software.
- If the player has not played at Punt Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.)
- If you are found to be cheating or if it is determined by Punt Casino that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat Punt Casino;
- If you have been designated as a bonus abuser, please see section 14 for further bonus abuser clarification;
- If Punt Casino discovers that you have created more than one account in order to play and/or claim bonuses;
- If Punt Casino becomes aware that you have played at any of our sister sites under any of the circumstances set out above.
- While playing with an active bonus, it is forbidden to engage in activities that give the player a clearly unfair advantage. Such activities include, but are not limited to:
- Delaying game rounds in any game, including free spins and bonus features, to a later time.
- Leaving large bets on the table or playing games with bonus money with the sole purpose to build up in-game value, only returning to the game after bonus wagering has been completed.
- Using strategies that take advantage of any software bug or failure.
- Any winnings that were earned as a result of either system malfunction, or game error will be void.
- By accepting any prize and/or winnings from Punt Casino, you consent to the use of your name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. The player is also conscious of the fact that he/she might lose money while playing at Punt Casino.
- If you have any dispute regarding the outcome of any casino game, you must submit your complaint to Punt Casino in writing within fourteen (14) days. In the event of a discrepancy between the result shown to you and what is detailed by Punt Casino’s server software, the result shown on Punt Casino’s server software shall be the official and governing result of the game.
- The liability of taxes and fees applicable to winnings resulting from the use of Punt Casino’s platform and/or software rests with the player. The player is expected to maintain and report winnings to the concerned authorities, in case the prizes are taxable in their jurisdiction.
- Before a withdrawal can be processed, the player may be required to provide a government-issued photo ID and a selfie. Punt Casino reserves the right to request additional information to validate accounts.
- Punt Casino reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to add new activities or games to the platform or to discontinue any activity or game at any time.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your account number and password secure. You shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your account, access and/or use any materials or information from Punt Casino, accept any prize, or participate in games. You are solely responsible for any deposits and/or losses that may occur on your account.
- Punt Casino shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords if the player misplaces, forgets, loses, or is otherwise unable to enter Punt Casino because of anything other than Punt Casino's error.
- Punt Casino shall not be liable for computer or Internet malfunctions nor attempts by the player to participate in Punt Casino by methods, means or ways not intended by Punt Casino.
- Regarding all financial account transactions, the player agrees that Punt Casino or a payment processing company on Punt Casino's behalf will handle all requests ("Payment Processor"). The player further agrees that the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold any payments should the Payment Processor have reason to believe or any suspicion that the player may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, collusion, unlawful, or improper activity.
- Due to third-party processing limitations or policies, the withdrawal amount paid or processed to the Player may vary on a weekly or monthly basis.
- The player shall not hold Punt Casino, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers responsible and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of (i) your entry, use, or reuse of the Punt Casino website, (ii) your use of any materials at the Punt Casino website, (iii) your entry, use, or reuse of Punt Casino’s server, (iv) your participation in Punt Casino, or, (v) your acceptance of any prize.
- Materials of Punt Casino (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors.
- After a deposit, you will receive an e-mail notification. We recommend the cardholder print out all transaction data, the rules of the game, the cancellation regulations, and the payment methods in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time and keep them in an easily accessible place.
- All wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by Punt Casino on our platform. Any wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the Player's account, or take any other appropriate action.
- Punt Casino reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to you. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of Punt Casino management and put into immediate effect. Such procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of Punt Casino or players.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and Punt Casino and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and Punt Casino with regards to playing at Punt Casino.
- Punt Casino shall not be held liable for errors in terms and conditions in third-party promotions or on third-party websites.
- Playthrough Requirements: the wagering requirement is determined by the deposit amount plus the amount of the promotional bonus redeemed.
For example: Should a player deposit $100 and redeem a 100% bonus that requires 30x playthrough, the player must wager the amount of their deposit ($100) plus the amount of their bonus ($100) 30x before requesting a withdrawal. This means that the player must wager $200 x 30 = $6,000 before requesting a withdrawal from their account.
- Maximum Withdrawal: This strictly applies when a player has selected a Max Cashout Coupon and is determined solely by the amount of the deposit.
For example, you deposit $100 and redeem a 10 x max cash out coupon. The maximum you are eligible to withdrawal is, ($100 x 10) $1,000.
Country Based Restrictions
Based on your country of residence, restrictions apply to playing at Punt Casino, the use of bonuses, the redemption of free chips and/or deposits via cryptocurrency. We retain the right to lift these restrictions on an individual basis. Carefully go through the constraints that may apply.
You can contact us in order to appeal for any country-based restriction(s). Punt Casino shall assess your account and make the final call based on your case.
Currently, players from the following countries are prohibited from playing altogether at Punt Casino:
- Czech Republic
- Costa Rica
- United Kingdom
Your privacy is important to us. You may choose to unsubscribe from marketing communications, including email, text messages or phone calls at any time. Please note that you will still receive all transactional messages related to your account even if you unsubscribe from marketing communications. We do not send nor condone the sending of unsolicited communications. If you think you are receiving unsolicited emails from our company, please report this to [email protected]
Punt Casino does not have control over third-party marketing communications, including but not limited to, affiliate programs, marketing agencies, promotional agencies, etc. If you feel that you are the victim of spam activities conducted by a third party that is promoting or advertising Punt Casino's product, please contact us.
We will make every effort to contact the relevant third party and have your details removed from their database to stop any future communications from being sent to you. Please note that Punt Casino cannot promise any definitive resolution in respect of such requests to third parties.
By creating an account and playing at Punt Casino you agree to the terms and conditions of Punt Casino as stated above.
No Deposit Bonuses (Free Chips, Free Spins)
Unless stated otherwise, all No Deposit Bonuses are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, the maximum withdrawal amount from any No Deposit Bonus is 1x the face value of the bonus, with a maximum of $100. The maximum withdrawal amount for all free chips valued below 50 USD (50 CAD, EUR, PLN, 500 NOK) is no more than, nor less than, 100 USD (100 CAD, EUR, PLN, 1000 NOK).
- Players cannot redeem multiple free bonuses consecutively. If you have redeemed one No Deposit Bonus and are subsequently offered another one, a real-money deposit needs to have been made in the interim for you to be eligible to withdraw the second No Deposit Bonus.
- All No Deposit Bonuses are subject to the Wager Requirements and the Maximum Withdrawal Limits listed above.
- Once you have met the Wager Requirements and are able to make a withdrawal, any amount that is over the Maximum Withdrawal Limit will be removed from your balance, as you will not be able to withdraw these funds.
- Unless Punt Casino management specifically gives prior permission, Welcome Bonuses are limited to one promotion per player, per family, per computer, per address and per IP address.
- Players from certain countries may not cash out from free chip offers if they have not previously deposited. These players may partake of said free chips for amusement purposes only. Please contact a customer support representative before using any free chip offer to understand your eligibility for withdrawals.
- Punt Casino reserves the right to cancel or refuse any promotional offer at any time.
- Before claiming a free spin, free chip, or other non-deposit related bonus, a prior depositing player’s account balance must be below $5 - if not, related bonus winnings will be voided.
- In the cases where a promotion or a free bonus is open for use on different games, the highest wagering requirement (out of all the games that were played), will be applied in order to meet the wagering requirements before cashing out.
- While mixing deposits and a free bonus is not allowed, we are aware that this may happen from time to time. If, for whatever reason, you make a deposit while using a No Deposit Bonus (e.g. Free Chip, Free Spins offer, etc.), the wagering requirements and maximum allowed withdrawal of the no deposit bonus will still apply.
- Once the player has completed play with the No Deposit Bonus, whether by requesting a withdrawal (with any excess winnings above the maximum allowed withdrawal being removed) or by your total balance reaching below $1, we will credit the amount of your deposit back into your casino account along with whatever deposit bonus you would like.
- If you use any bonus to accumulate a feature guarantee(s), or extra bonus rounds and use a subsequent deposit and or bonus to redeem built-up feature bonus rounds, the winnings coming from said bonus round(s) shall void all or any winnings. No deposits will be refunded.
- In the event that a player redeems a no-deposit promotional offer that he/she is not entitled to, any winnings generated from that promotion will be voided.
- The player is entitled to only one free chip in between deposits; any winnings resulting from multiple free chips will be void. For example, should a player redeem two free chips in a row, he/she will not be able to withdraw any winnings generated by playing with said chip.
All Deposit Bonuses: Standard Wagering Requirements
- In order to claim a bonus, the player must redeem it before placing any bets with said deposit. If the bonus does not redeem for any reason, it is the player's responsibility to contact Customer Support for assistance with redeeming said bonus. Once the player begins wagering the deposit, the player forfeits their right to any promotion on that deposit.
- Unless approved by management, Players cannot redeem additional coupons or promotional offers if they have a balance or pending withdrawal. Promotional offers or coupons cannot be combined. If at any time this should occur, winnings will be void.
- In the event that a player uses a promotional offer or coupon that he/she is not entitled to use, any and all winnings generated from that promotion are forfeited and the original deposit is returned to the player.
- Punt Casino reserves the right to cancel or refuse any promotional offer at any time.
- If a player has chosen to use a bonus or promotion, it is the sole responsibility of the player to ensure that any applicable Playthrough requirements are met before requesting a withdrawal. Failure to meet the playthrough requirements will result in the withdrawal request being denied.
- Maximum Withdrawal (Cashout) Rules: This strictly applies when a player has selected a Max Cashout Coupon and is determined solely by the amount of the deposit. For example, if you deposit $100 and redeem a 10 x max cash out coupon. The maximum you are eligible to withdrawal is, ($100 x 10) $1,000.
- Redeeming Multiple Promotions: You may not mix or combine promotions or bonuses. If multiple bonuses are mixed, your casino winnings may be removed at the time of withdrawal. Please be sure to use only one bonus at a time. Unless otherwise indicated by Punt Casino, you cannot redeem additional coupons if you have a withdrawal pending or if you have an existing balance.
- Playing a prohibited or restricted game while using a bonus will void any winnings generated during the use of said bonus. These terms are valid and applicable even after the playthrough requirement has been met. All Deposit Bonuses for Slots and Keno with No Restrictions (No Playthrough and No Max Cash-Out) come with our software minimum of 1x playthrough (deposit + bonus amount) before the funds can be withdrawn.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, bonus amount is always considered non-cashable and will be removed from the amount of your withdrawal request. E.g., if the player receives a bonus of $100 and later requests a $390 withdrawal, the $100 bonus will be removed, and the withdrawal will total $290. Withdrawal requests made for less than the bonus received will be denied and returned to the player's account.
Additional Terms Applicable to ALL Bonuses
- Only players who have registered a Real Money Account are eligible to receive Promotions. Only one Real Money Account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any bonuses or winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled.
- Each promotional offer is available only once per person, family, household address, email address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.)
- When using a deposit bonus, any withdrawal request must exceed the sum of the deposit and the deposit bonus - e.g. If Punt Player deposits $100 and receives a $100 bonus, the withdrawal request must exceed $200.
- All promotional offers and bonuses can only be redeemed by players when they have no existing account balances and no pending withdrawals unless otherwise stated.
- Unless otherwise stated, a promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer and all promotional offers are only available to those players to whom the offer was issued directly by Punt Casino. Promotional offers by email are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred.
- Bonuses may be refused at the discretion of the management if abuse of promotions is suspected. All withdrawals will be audited and refused where there is suspected fraud or at Punt Casino's discretion.
- Punt Casino reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted in this "Terms and Conditions" section of the website. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis and to check any additional rules detailed within promotional emails. Should you be unclear about any point relating to a specific promotion, it is your responsibility to contact the support team and gain a full understanding before partaking in a promotion.
- Any promotion or offer can be terminated at any time in accordance with the views of management without prior notice or obligation.
- The management reserves the right to disqualify certain countries or individual players from promotional offers. Promotional offers via email, telephone or mail are extended only to the player to whom the correspondence is addressed.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and Punt Casino and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and Punt Casino with regards to the claiming of any promotional or bonus offers.
- An approved "Manager Withdrawal" represents a portion of your balance that was removed because it was not eligible for withdrawal. This amount could be Bonus funds (which are non-cashable) or because you have exceeded the Maximum Withdrawal Amount on your last bonus, with excess funds removed.
- If one of the accounts in your household, or family has a bonus restriction the same restrictions apply to any other account of yours or your family's.
Approval of Withdrawals
- All withdrawal requests must first be reviewed and approved by Punt Casino before being sent for payment.
- All withdrawal requests will be reviewed within 1 business day from the date of the request. Payments will, in most cases, be made instantly following approval, but while Punt Casino endeavours to pay out withdrawals instantly, in some cases a withdrawal may take up to 72 hours to process.
- A maximum withdrawal of $2,500 will be approved per 24-hour period. Ineligible requests will be denied within that time frame, with a maximum of 3 withdrawals per a 7-day rolling period.
Processing Fees and Limitations
- All withdrawals are liable to incur a processing fee, the value of such fee is dependent on the withdrawal amount. Withdrawals up to $500 incur a fee of $20, with any amounts above $500 incurring a fee that is 5% of the value of the total withdrawal. Please note that the exact fee will be displayed to the player at the withdrawal stage.
- All withdrawals may incur a processing fee of up to $40, depending on the payment provider and/or withdrawal amount.
- Due to third-party processing limitations or policies, the withdrawal amount paid or processed to players on a weekly or monthly basis may vary.